This past week I researched on how the configuration can be migrated from the current xml-based configuration to java annotation-based. After much of study and efforts in doing this me and Sanatt came to conclusion that it is better to keep the configuration xml-based only for the sake of simplicity. Also wherever required the configuration is done using annotations.
At the end of the week I started my work on OWA which supports the SMART functionality in the reference application. I took the help from Suthagar on getting started with the OWA generator. This week I aim at building an OWA which would do the job. Also I am planning to write tests for the controllers.
That’s all for this week!
See y’all next week. 🙂